Licensed Practical Nurse
|Posting Date: May 16, 2019||Position Title: License Practical Nurse|
|Department: Nursing||Position Status: Full Time (Term to May 2020)|
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing||Hours of Work: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly|
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Manitoba L.P.N. license
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Experience and knowledge in the Geriatric field.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
Please submit applications along with Two (2) References (One being your last employer) to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Deadline: Open Until Position Filled
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.